Stavanger Bay Forget what we're told
17 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
His eyes, she noted, were a rich mahogany shade. They scanned over her form, but she did not shrink of flinch, remaining in her respectful, but unflinching stance. When she had spoken, and he finished his silent inspection of her, he asked of her skills. Healer. "Yes, sir. Healer, Naturalist. Those are the things I excel at." she replied, sincerely. She thought herself more a naturalist than a healer, but her skill in herbs was quite good. 

Then he asked
of the stars. What could she tell him of them? Perhaps this was a test, no, most definitely a test. She had a feeling that this brute would not be very interested in learning of stars from a total stranger. She thought a moment before replying, wondering what she could say to prove what she knew. Her thoughts flickered briefly to the constellations and stars she had used the navigate, the ones she had seen last night. "Tonight, the Little Squirrel will be easily visible. It is this constellation I use most in my travels, the star at the tip of it's tail will always lead one north. This is one of the constellations seen all year, the others change with the seasons. I know much about them- many constellations, how to use them to navigate,  which are visible when." 

Movement caused her to stop her rambling, Her gaze flicked quickly to the other that drew up beside her. Her ears perked a moment, attentive, before returning to their submissive stance. She tensed a moment at the hostility of the other, who seemed to be looking at the brute for direction. This one made her in the slightest uncomfortable, but she fell silent as her gaze flicked back to the dark male.
Messages In This Thread
Forget what we're told - by Fluer - August 05, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Forget what we're told - by Skellige - August 05, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Forget what we're told - by Fluer - August 05, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Forget what we're told - by Skellige - August 05, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Forget what we're told - by Doe - August 05, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Forget what we're told - by Fluer - August 06, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Forget what we're told - by Skellige - August 09, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Forget what we're told - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Forget what we're told - by Fluer - August 10, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Forget what we're told - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Forget what we're told - by Doe - August 14, 2016, 11:30 PM