Sleeping Dragon Knock me off my feet
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil finds herself unable to feel excited about Wildfire’s trip when she’s hit with the information their relationship had been shared. Had Gavriel been nearby to hear that exchange? She doesn’t know much about Wildfire’s home and whether or not they’d let a stranger hand around or send him off somewhere nearby to wait and as much as she wishes to blurt the question out, she hesitates. The smiling reaches Wildfire’s eyes and Thuringwethil is only able to frown, glancing away to try and hide it. While she worries about being found out, she knows she doesn’t have anyone to tell and to keep it hidden only adds the weight of it.

What she doesn’t expect is the next bit, expecting her to take a moment or move on to her purpose, but she becomes rigid in her posture. She’s asked a question that Thuringwethil doesn’t have the answer to, doesn’t even know where to begin, because she does not have the wolves she needs to succeed in this way. She has the power to changes things, has changed things, but it holds her back still. Her changes have been for Drageda and them alone and she’s faced with something that is a change for her. The young leader swallows a hard lump hanging around in her throat and frowns, bring her attention back to the other woman.

“I don’t know,” she decides and her face twists in frustration. She can’t correct her own ship with their ways if she’s changing them around every corner. It should be easy to severe the ties with her but something keeps her muzzle locked tight. Thuringwethil knows she can’t keep it secret forever but it’s the only move she has to make but she remains planted. “I’ll figure it out. I just need some time,” she tells her, knowing it’s not good enough—it won’t ever be good enough.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Knock me off my feet - by Wildfire - July 22, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Knock me off my feet - by Uleön - July 24, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Knock me off my feet - by Wildfire - July 25, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: Knock me off my feet - by Antumbra - July 26, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Knock me off my feet - by Uleön - July 30, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Knock me off my feet - by Wildfire - August 01, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Knock me off my feet - by Antumbra - August 02, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Knock me off my feet - by Uleön - August 04, 2016, 08:27 PM