Cedar Sweep sang the sun
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon had been side tracked along her travels, she hadn't meant to travel this far from home and yet here she was. She had been chasing the scent of a deer, but she had lost it long ago. And now she found she too was a little lost. The tree around her looked very similar to the once at home, but she knew she wasn't home. She had been walking for hours now, and while she wished to get home, she was also somewhat releved to be on her own to clear her thoughts. Just as she thought of being alone however, the sight of a pale woman came into view. For a moment Shalon grew angry, thinking it was the vile woman Aeronwyn! But this ones scent was different, perhaps it wasn't the agressive trespasser. Approaching with caution, Shalon stayed at a distance, "Good afternoon stranger." Her eyes were a cold and dark silver, her expression however was colder still. She held her tail high, but not agressivly so. She was more curious than anything. Where had she come from? Why was she here? Who was she? All these questions came to mind, and yet Shalon could only think of one thing to say, as she saw the females tail twitch, "I am Shalon." She had never offered her name so freely, and yet she couldn't help herself. She was reserved, but she did not want a repeat of her last encounter with an unknown female. So she offered her name as a peace treaty for but a moment.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
sang the sun - by Ragna - August 14, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: sang the sun - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: sang the sun - by Ragna - August 14, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: sang the sun - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: sang the sun - by Ragna - August 14, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: sang the sun - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: sang the sun - by Ragna - August 14, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: sang the sun - by Shalon - August 14, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: sang the sun - by Ragna - August 15, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: sang the sun - by Shalon - August 15, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: sang the sun - by Ragna - August 15, 2016, 04:43 PM