Blackfeather Woods Once a year we celebrate
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Corrected, as per usual. Ears laid flat against his cranium, eyes finding somewhere else to focus on. He resembled, to put it simply, a child that had just been scolded by his parent, minus the pouting. "Not everyone is superior to me," he'd tried to counter, speaking what he believed to be the truth. He'd been there longer than some, so surely he was above them, in the very least. Even that wasn't enough for him, though, as conceited as he was. Xan had a drive to be the best, even if his desire had lessened almost unnaturally so in light of recent events. Always was he in trouble, and always was he humiliated. It bothered him and, while he'd never admit it, had left a mark on the boy's aspirations.

Once more, he was proven to be wrong. It seemed as if, had he possessed an actual answer, it would have mattered. A change to everything could have been made, as the elder male had so finely put it, but Xan was skeptical. He didn't believe him—didn't want to believe him—and so he'd fallen silent thereafter. It would not have mattered. His predicament would have remained the same, as would have everything else. Still would he always be teetering on the verge of rejection from the pack, for that was how he'd unknowingly made his life to be.

The answer that he'd been awaiting was delivered soon after, attracting his attention, but coming nowhere close to easing whatever concerns he might have held. "But I'm not your family?" he'd voiced, having meant for it to come out as a statement, but was ultimately betrayed by his own tongue. In truth, he was happy with having his parents, but just as his father had a void from having lost his daughters, Xan had some microscopic piece missing from having been abandoned by his sisters.

I still have no idea what I'm doing, omfg. This is what happens when I type at 3-something in the morning, o k
Also, 300th post to you~!
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Once a year we celebrate - by Xan - June 18, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Once a year we celebrate - by Damien - June 18, 2016, 01:34 PM
RE: Once a year we celebrate - by Xan - July 27, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: Once a year we celebrate - by Damien - July 30, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Once a year we celebrate - by Xan - August 04, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Once a year we celebrate - by Damien - August 07, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Once a year we celebrate - by Xan - August 12, 2016, 12:37 AM