Honeyed Pasture quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
There were not words enough to describe her relief at seeing him well. She was elated, her tail sweeping along the tall grass with each pass. Ragna searched for similarities. His eyes were her eyes. His nose was her nose.

Her brother solved one mystery for her, one that had been weighing heavily on her. Stavanger Bay had been abandoned for good reason, and though it still irked her that other wolves now squatted on her land, she no longer had to feel betrayed by her own kin. Gone? she asked, voice haunted. Are they...? she trailed off, fearing the worst. While she was gone had her family died, all but this brother and Charon? She could ask no more questions, overcome by this fear.

Assuming that that was cleared up, lmao, she then answered his question. I lived where father was born. Odinn's Cove, she told him. It was there that she had spent the majority of her absence, though for a time (when she was too young to travel alone) she joined a group of nomads in their wanderings.
Messages In This Thread
RE: quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door - by Ragna - September 05, 2016, 12:11 PM