Golden Glade The Pup Nurse
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon made her way through the trail that was slowly becoming a path. She seemed to walk it almost everyday, if she was at her den she was on patrol, if she wasn't on patrol she was at the river and if she wasn't at the river she was probably at her den. She was enjoying her new found simple life, well enjoying it while she could. After all she new there were pups on the way and from what she understood pups only made things more complicated. She would defend them with her life of course, but still she was in denial about whether she wanted to give up her habitual life that she was growing into. Having been on her own for so long, she had never been able to form simple habits such as patrol or a morning drink by the river, she had always been on the move. Shalon shook her head in amusement as she wandered toward the river.

It was mid day, of probably one of the last warm days of the year. Shalon was of a mind that perhaps she could get one last dip in before the weather changed to durastically, this morning had been much to cold for her morning bath. Perhaps one of these days she would need to look for a hot spring. As she emerged from the undergrowth of the surrounding thicket Shalon was meet with the form of Heartha, the den mother. Shalon hadn't had much contact with her, but was glad to see that she was still around, there weren't many of them, but Heartha had been around since even before Shalon. Thus Heartha had earned Shalon's respect, even if it was currently slightly diminshed due to her current predicament envolving her pregnancy.

Clearing her throat slightly so as not to startle the other woman, Shalon softly came up on her right. Offering her a friendly nose in greeting, they were packmates after all. "Hello Heartha, I hope I'm not disturbing you." Shalon smiled softly, her silver eyes sparkling from the sun reflecting of the water.

I'm assuming you are talking about the river Shalon frequents, if not let me know and I can edit :)
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
The Pup Nurse - by Heartha - September 25, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: The Pup Nurse - by Shalon - September 28, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: The Pup Nurse - by Heartha - September 28, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: The Pup Nurse - by Shalon - October 08, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: The Pup Nurse - by Heartha - October 08, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: The Pup Nurse - by Shalon - October 11, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: The Pup Nurse - by Heartha - October 11, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: The Pup Nurse - by Shalon - October 11, 2016, 11:01 PM
RE: The Pup Nurse - by Heartha - October 11, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: The Pup Nurse - by Shalon - October 11, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: The Pup Nurse - by Heartha - October 12, 2016, 12:28 AM