Redhawk Caldera Scars to your beautiful
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Shit. She'd been seen, and a dark man rushed forward, holding himself high and dominant - this was clearly the alpha male. At once, her posture fell - her tail brushed the ground, but did not tuck, and her head dropped to her chest- and she backed up a few more feet. Why she didn't run, she'd never know - but she told herself she needed to say something. She'd very nearly tresspassed on his land, caught his food - she would later be equally as confused why he didn't just attack on sight. 

"I know, I know, I'm so sorry - I stopped as soon as I scented the border."

Gulping a breath of air, Brandy shuffled back another foot or two. She didn't know what to say, what else to do - was she supposed to hunt something in return? Just leave?

"I-I can hunt something else and bring it back if you want - I don't want to get in trouble."
Messages In This Thread
Scars to your beautiful - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Brandy - October 05, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Brandy - October 05, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 06, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Brandy - October 14, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 14, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Brandy - October 22, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 22, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Brandy - October 27, 2016, 06:41 PM