Cedar Sweep I went to blow the fire aflame
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin hadn't expected her to say anything more than I'm sorry, I'll keep my eyes out. She was not an optimistic creature by nature, and though she had all the faith in the world that she would find Lucy, it was not her confidence in her luck with strangers that made her feel that way. She would find Lucy because she would not rest until she did. She wouldn't find her because some random wolf she came across would be like oh hey yeah I saw that dude.

And yet... Saena didn't use the exact wording, but it still took Fin by surprised. Her expression grew serious and thoughtful at the girl's words. "My son said red, but.. he's the same age as her," Fin replied, wondering. Lagan had described the kidnapper as a monster, which was probably not the most accurate description to go on. Perhaps the red eyes had been an embellishment as well. She had not considered it before, though now it seemed so obvious that anger at herself swelled in her chest.

Fin had no idea what exactly she was talking about when she continued. Apparently Saena was going to get her daughters back, from someone she knew, and from a place she knew of. It was cryptic and strange, but Fin couldn't have cared less about the shortcomings of the delivery when the other female suggested that Lucy might be with him as well. "She's all black with blue eyes, and she's tiny. Like, smaller than average," Fin said, remembering every feature of her little girl's face with a painful clench of her heart. "Would this guy have taken her? Why? Why does he have yours?"

Messages In This Thread
I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 16, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 26, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 07, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 09, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:42 PM