Moonspear Calling you brings apprehension
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
Set directly after this thread. Phone post for youuu, @Aesop

Alastor was still in shock over the sudden departure of his friend, especially since she'd given naught even a quick goodbye. There had been an apology, but not a proper farewell, which nagged at him. However, he hadn't gone after her, nor would he. Her life was meant to be lived away from his own, it seemed, and so he needed to respect that. Should they ever meet again, then it would be because of the Moirai's doings, and not because he'd attempted to go against what had been written in the stars lifetimes ago. In the meantime, of course, he was more than happy to spend time with Aesop, for he'd known the older male longer and viewed him as his greatest friend.

Following his acceptance into the pack, a tour had been offered and he'd accepted it without hesitation. Not only would it allow for him to get a feel for his new home, but he'd also be spending time with Aesop whilst in the process of doing so; it was easily a win-win. And so, as they'd moved away from the borders, Alastor had said: "I'm glad that I came here." The moment he'd seen his friend there within his home, the Greek had known that he'd needed to remain there, too. It was where he was meant to be, and so every second of it thus far had been enjoyable.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 13, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 13, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 13, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 17, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 20, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 28, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - November 03, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - November 14, 2016, 08:58 PM