Moonspear Calling you brings apprehension
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thoughts regarding Vixen were cast aside, his focus then being reserved for the older male. He stared at him for a moment, realizing exactly how good his decision to join Moonspear had been. Ever since their first encounter, he’d been drawn to Aesop for a number of reasons. The recognition and interest in his mother’s language that’d been shown back then had lured him in, whilst the man himself had encouraged him to stay. Though his cursing had a way of surprising the Greek each time he did so, he still viewed him as being kind. Alastor enjoyed being around him, unable to think of anyone else that he might want to spend as much time with as he did his friend.

When asked about what he’d first like to see, a moment was taken to think about his answer. While he thought about that, he’d shaken his head, then said, “I’m not hungry.” And though the caches were important to learn the locations of, they weren’t what he wanted to see first. “May I see where you stay at?” he’d decided to ask. “In case I need to find you for something.” His latter sentence was added as an afterthought, the words having been slightly rushed. The foreigner hadn’t wanted to give the wrong impression, after all.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 13, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 13, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 13, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 17, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 20, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 28, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - November 03, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - November 14, 2016, 08:58 PM