Sunbeam Lair I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
As Jolon wrapped his head around her, she felt truly safe letting herself relax a bit more against him. He had stepped away far too soon for her liking and she almost protested when she noticed he was behind her. She stiffened a bit, but watched him her mind telling her to move away, to snap at him, but her heart knowing all too well that he wouldn't hurt her.  His words about the stars brought back memories of her night with Noctura, talking about beliefs and the stars. It made her sad, it seemed like everything changed as soon as she arrived. Bringing her attention back to Jolon she nodded "I'll think of you every night, and no matter how long you are gone, I'll wait for you. I'll be the brightest star ahead of you, guiding you home" she said softly. She closed her eyes as he ran his muzzle up her back and to her neck, and when he was there she turned her head slightly, so her fur pressed against his muzzle. "I will request that i be the one to punish him. I will bring it to Asterr's attention. I believe it is time she checked for any signs of children within me, though i haven't noticed myself" She said. "If he touches a single hair on you, I'll kill him myself" she said, her tone darkening slightly. Already feeling the pang of Loneliness within her heat at the thought of him leaving she whined "I'll be waiting" she said, her words a promise to him. She'd always wait, no matter what happened.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out - by Avannon - October 14, 2016, 02:59 PM