Moonspear Calling you brings apprehension
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aesop’s grin was met with a smile, excited by the thought of seeing his friend’s sleeping space. His excitement was, perhaps, a bit excessive, but he’d not tried to subdue it at all. Prior to his departure from Teekon, the Greek had believed that he’d never see his friend again, but the Moirai had been kind to him. Not only had they brought the two back together, but they’d made it possible for him to go so far as to see the den in which his friend slept each night. It was all amazing to him, and so he’d been sure to keep up. His attention belonged only to the man, though he had taken the time every once in a while to look around and memorize certain sights; he needed to remember the way to the site, after all.

As they’d moved, he’d been taken by surprise by a sudden question. An immediate answer was not given, for he’d felt it necessary that he choose his words carefully. “It does, but only because I am not used to it,” he'd eventually explained. “My mother had never swore around my siblings or me. I can’t recall anyone from my family that cursed.” To curse was neither a kind nor pleasant thing to do, and so never had it surrounded him. Of course, he’d since met many individuals that spoke in a manner similar to Aesop, but he’d yet to find a way to get used to it. “I’ll get used to it, though. I won’t ask that you speak any differently towards me than you do everyone else.” To do so wouldn’t be fair at all. And, given the fact that there existed any number of individuals that also swore, it was for the best that he find a way to not be so startled by such course language.

When they’d come upon the densite at last, he’d looked over every part of it that was visible to him. Behind him, his tail wagged, mind having already started to recreate the path on which he’d need to walk in the future, should he wish to be around his friend. “It looks comfortable,” he’d noted. “And it fits you well.” He could quite place his paw on exactly how it matched the older wolf, but it did, and he liked it for that reason.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 13, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 13, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 13, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 17, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 20, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 28, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - November 03, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - November 14, 2016, 08:58 PM