Redhawk Caldera Scars to your beautiful
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
I really meant to reply to this faster, but everytime I read it I just couldn't stop laughing. xD

He didn't find her as she thought he might, but eventually she tracked her way back to her previous scent trail - Peregrine's dark form was there in the distance, and Brandy approached with tail and head low.... Until she was close enough to take in the scene. Drawing to the halt as close to the borders as she dared, the yearling couldn't help the snort of laughter that burst through her nose. Choking on air, she dropped the fox - it was then that the alpha farted, and Brandy lost her cool, bursting out in laughter and taking a few steps back lest she surprise him. Was she supposed to wake him? Just leave the fox where it was? Maybe she should just take the kill back to her own home - but Peregrine would smell her fresh scent, she knew, and that might not be good. Funny as the Redhawk looked, she felt the need to wake him if he wasnt from her laughter.
Messages In This Thread
Scars to your beautiful - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Brandy - October 05, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Brandy - October 05, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 06, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Brandy - October 14, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 14, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Brandy - October 22, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 22, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Scars to your beautiful - by Brandy - October 27, 2016, 06:41 PM