Sleeping Dragon the end of a bloodline
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It is not the first time one has struggled with the wolves that make up Drageda and as long as Tanja doesn’t cause problems, his stay will remain, and his loyalty is welcome. He’d never been much to start trouble but with Seageda’s disbandment, Thuringwethil knows she can’t be too careful. Those with her now have more than passed their tests and while still some are underway, she doesn’t doubt the decisions she makes.

“There have been wolves that have not been able to live up to what Drageda needs and they are no longer here. If, once you have adjusted, you still do not feel they are not doing their job, you may challenge for the position,” she explains with an idle, indifferent shrug. His skills will only lead him to Wocha and if he comes to terms with the man holding the position, he can easily find himself somewhere else with purpose.

“Drageda did not start traditionally to our ways but without any of my wolves here, I had to do what I had to in order to establish my reign. Gyda, whom led Odin’s Cove—the pack south of us on the coast, the viking wolves?” she begins, reminding him of the wolves a ways travel from Seageda but in close proximity enough to be known. “She led with me here for a while and decided to step down to raise her children. We were strong enough by then that Drageda was able to really grow and we’ve done well for ourselves. We have children, too, and Gavriel is their father. Eske, the one you met last night, is one of their children,” she further explains, perhaps to help Tanja feel settle as Seageda blood runs through into their next generation already.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
the end of a bloodline - by Antumbra - October 16, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: the end of a bloodline - by Tanja - October 17, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: the end of a bloodline - by Antumbra - October 22, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: the end of a bloodline - by Tanja - October 25, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: the end of a bloodline - by Antumbra - October 29, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: the end of a bloodline - by Tanja - October 29, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: the end of a bloodline - by Antumbra - October 29, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: the end of a bloodline - by Tanja - October 29, 2016, 04:49 PM