Survival options for an unweaned, played puppy?
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
I don't think there's a blanket answer for this but, based on the specific details, here's what I think might work best to allow the player to continue playing their character and respect semi-realism:

I'd think that weaning her early is the safest bet. She's ~3 weeks old and wolf pups can start eating regurgitated meat at ~2 weeks (proper weaning begins at ~5 weeks). *cites her (external) source*

Sandpiper should not be the picture of perfect health. She should have physical and possibly developmental delays due to the early weaning. The severity is up to the player.

Please allow @Rosalyn to weigh in as well.

For general reference: we'll treat similar situations on a case-by-case basis, as our solution will always be dependent on the particulars.
Messages In This Thread
Survival options for an unweaned, played puppy? - by Meteora - December 29, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Survival options for an unweaned, played puppy? - by Doe - December 29, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Survival options for an unweaned, played puppy? - by Wildfire - December 29, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Survival options for an unweaned, played puppy? - by Doe - December 29, 2016, 06:54 PM