Serpent Lake what a strange girl you are, flung out of space
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley frowned at the girl's reply. It was by no means a response that would illicit a game over for this particular hunt, but it certainly hadn't sped things along like she'd hoped it might. She shrugged the disappointment off within seconds and leaned down to lap up a couple more mouthfuls of water as the stranger added to her previous statement.

It didn't surprise the Blackthorn that the girl was new to the area. It felt like that was often enough the case. She nodded to show that she'd heard the comment, but was tempted not to engage and instead just continue on her way. She had food to track, after all. But in the end, two noses were better than one, even if the other nose had never before sniffed this ground. "Well, if you want, you can follow me and get to know it," Fin offered, "I've been tracking a herd of deer that appear to have made their way through this area in the past few days. I'm hoping to catch up before they wander into some other pack's hunting grounds."

Fin turned as though to continue on, but paused to fix the stranger with an interested quirk of her brow. "You do eat meat, yes?" she asked, not anticipating a no. She had no problem sharing a meal with a stranger if they pulled their weight bringing it in, as unlikely as it was that they'd manage it considering that they were still a good couple of days behind their prey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what a strange girl you are, flung out of space - by Finley - January 10, 2017, 05:54 PM