Moonspear nothing like my punch drunk kiss
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Hello!

The storm last night had been quite frightening. Pyx had stuck her head out, surprised at the rain and for a moment she had been cautiously optimistic about the weather. Perhaps the rain would help the snow, surely if they were getting rain instead of snow that had to mean something good, right? Apparently not. The rain was freezing and sent her scurrying back into the warmth of her own den. She remained hopeful still, all the way up until she emerged the next morning. She nearly slipped coming out of her den, the snow was crusted over with a layer of ice right outside, the rain having obvious frozen.

Carefully she set out to check the herb cache, always worried over it. Her eyes were drawn to the trees, glistening and coated in a layer of silver-white ice. It was beautiful, breath-taking even, but it was not a good sign. She stumbled a few times on the trails, managing to catch herself before her face connected with the ground. She had just finished checking the cache when the call from the borders went up. She stilled for a moment, listening to the sound fade in the chilly air. She was close, there was no reason not to go and greet the wolf until Charon or Amekaze could make an appearance.

It took her some time, but finally she saw the wolf on the border. He'd been rubbing himself on the border markers, so his scent at first took her by surprise. She knew she didn't recognize him, so to smell Moonspear on him threw her for a moment. After she drew closer she recognized the the marker that he stood near and understood.

She stopped a good distance from him, inside the border, and called out a greeting. He was a large male, and she herself was small for even feminine standards. She wasn't about to get her ear bitten off for being too friendly. "Hello there," Her voice was kind and her tail gave a wave behind her. "What business do you have here, at the borders of Moonspear?" She smiled at him, although the question was mostly just out of politeness. She wouldn't have been so openly friendly if it wasn't obvious. But, all the same, she'd like to hear him say so himself.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Janus - January 20, 2017, 03:19 AM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Pyx - January 20, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Janus - January 20, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Pyx - January 23, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Amekaze - January 24, 2017, 04:10 AM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Janus - January 25, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Pyx - January 25, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Amekaze - January 29, 2017, 03:20 AM