Sequoia Coast i tried to read the stars
42 Posts
Ooc — Java
[table width=80%][tr][td]
Akantha. The name was familiar, but Hemithea was young and had not been as attentive as she could've been to the tales of other sirens. At the very least, it was good to know these wolves were here. That the Mother's influence was not limited to Themiscrya — not that Hemithea had thought otherwise. To know there were Nereides here was indeed a comfort, but almost as soon as the invitation was presented to her, Hemithea was rejecting it.

She could not be a part of their new sect. Her desire for their company aside, the girl was too worried about a slip of the tongue; or perhaps someone among their ranks knew of her, or her sister, or her mother. They would ask questions to which she had no tangible answer.

To deny herself the family she so yearned for was a painful process. I would, but the Mother calls to me. She takes me places in such an irregular manner that it would be foolish to call myself one of yours — or Akantha's — sisters. For now, I must travel. That seemed like a suitable explanation, although it did pain the girl somewhat to concoct such a lie. The sea had a fickle nature and it suited Hemithea's purpose, giving her a way out — but a part of her would always yearn for the companionship of the sisterhood.

[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i tried to read the stars - by Kalika - February 04, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: i tried to read the stars - by RIP Hemitheia - February 04, 2017, 11:45 PM
RE: i tried to read the stars - by Kalika - February 05, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i tried to read the stars - by RIP Hemitheia - February 06, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: i tried to read the stars - by Kalika - February 09, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i tried to read the stars - by RIP Hemitheia - February 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: i tried to read the stars - by Kalika - February 11, 2017, 02:06 PM
RE: i tried to read the stars - by RIP Hemitheia - February 12, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: i tried to read the stars - by Kalika - February 12, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: i tried to read the stars - by RIP Hemitheia - March 01, 2017, 10:43 PM