Silver Moraine Kaittuk
11 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Bad weather, cold lands and deafening boredom... those were exactly all the things that Negiliq wanted to get rid off by leaving the north, but it seemed she'd gotten nowhere yet. Her bones ached, she was too old to keep going forever, she knew... And her energies were already running low. Her spirit remained strong still, and would for as long as it took her to find Chulyin... She only needed her body to keep up and that was the tough bit.

She was just thinking of where to crash for the night, scanning her surroundings in search for shelter and cursing her way all along. That was when she heard it. Something in the distance, hushed by the whistling wind, but there was nothing for her eyes to pick up yet so she continued looking for a tree or a rock perhaps where she could lay down her tired body. But again the sound reached her, and Negiliq pricked up her ears and squinted around in a panning motion to seek the source. Again nothing. It was like a crush, a soft one, like the one a bear makes when walking over snow and frozen stones, so Negiliq was anxious. She knew her only chance to survive a bear was by speed, and being far from a fast wolf Negiliq knew that the sooner she escaped the safer she'd be, and so she fled in the opposite direction of the sound.

But she wasn't fast enough. She was trapped, or so it felt like when the sound grew up to catch her. She turned with bare fangs, ready to lunge, before realizing that the bear was no other than Chulyin herself, and that's when Negiliq threw herself to embrace her relative with a warm chuckle. Chulyin! she said, eyes joyful and excited. I've been looking for you, my dear! she explained, knowing that encountering her would be the last thing the child would expect down south. I couldn't help myself when I heard you were coming down south... I had to see for myself! But to be honest there isn't much to be excited about down here... It's freezing! she said, already feeling her heart warm up at the mere sight of Chulyin.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Negiliq Speaks Inuttut fluently, whilst her English is thickly accented.
Colored dialogues are Inuttut and Darker dialogues are in English
Messages In This Thread
Kaittuk - by Chulyin - February 18, 2017, 02:29 AM
RE: Kaittuk - by Negiliq - March 06, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Kaittuk - by Chulyin - March 10, 2017, 03:03 AM
RE: Kaittuk - by Negiliq - March 18, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Kaittuk - by Chulyin - April 05, 2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Kaittuk - by Negiliq - April 10, 2017, 01:39 PM