20 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
i'll be there for you
when the rain starts to pour
i'll be there for you
like i've been there before
i'll be there for you
[size=3]cause you’re there for me too[/size]

It had been a while since he had arrived in this place with his older brother. Hamied usually stuck to Cyrus like white on rice, but he’d decided he wanted to do a little bit of exploring. He’d assured his brother that he wasn’t going to go far, and that he’d cry out if he managed to get into any sort of trouble or something. Hamied knew it would do him some good to begin to learn and figure things out on his own, without always having to depend on his big brother for every single thing.

Somehow he’d managed to get himself lost just as a strange fog was rolling in. But it wasn’t the fog that began to bring fear into the very small male. He was small, like many of the wolves on his mother’s side, though not as terribly tiny as his grandmother, Fayre, had been. Regardless, though, his size left him not all that great when it came to trying to defend himself. His siblings, except Cyrus, had picked on him mercilessly, beating him up and making him cry every chance they got.

The haunting cries of the foxes began to pick up, making it sound as though they were growing in sheer numbers. This was making the lost young male afraid. So very afraid. He wanted to cry out for Cyrus, but what if it was the horde of foxes that heard him instead? Because of that thought, the very small young male hunkered down, tucking his tail tightly between his legs, and hoped with all his might that the foxes wouldn’t find him.

Messages In This Thread
a fog rolls in - by Random Event - September 08, 2013, 11:08 PM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Hamied - September 09, 2013, 09:38 AM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Niklaus - September 15, 2013, 02:18 AM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Amekaze - September 15, 2013, 05:11 AM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Tonravik - September 15, 2013, 09:04 PM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Clarice - September 16, 2013, 11:36 PM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Hamied - September 18, 2013, 08:17 PM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Niklaus - September 25, 2013, 01:06 AM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Amekaze - October 01, 2013, 06:22 PM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Tonravik - October 04, 2013, 01:48 AM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Hawkeye - October 04, 2013, 10:23 AM