Moonspear but after everything i still believe in true love
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
might've read your post wrong, derp, let me know if i mucked up !

her experience was frustrating. terance was an experienced fighter, but only with his father and sister. he'd only engaged in one or two fights were outsiders before, and he'd had help from sarah or dante every time. so, he did not fight like a big, clumsy-footed dummy, but he did not fight with as much insight as she did. she could judge all of his movements, and that was annoying, terance decided, for she never did what he thought she was going to.

he was not as good at reading his opponents, but he was good at making decisions. he did not misstep, necessarily, but he'd judged where she would go and aimed that way-- and she was not there. so he ran straight on through, not making any contact and merely spinning to see where she was now. the little shadow was lythe and smart, and in this moment he loathed her for outsmarting him so many times.

he would not be bested again, and though he was not sure this was a fight he was win, he did not plan on being made a fool for a fourth time in a row. he'd play his strengths, and would wait for the fight to come to him. he braced himself and stood with his head low and eyes glued to her. he was ready.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but after everything i still believe in true love - by Terance - April 30, 2017, 12:31 PM