Silverlight Terrace I told it not, my wrath did grow
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
also! kavos looks a lot like how i had originally pictured aaron and that makes me so happy-- even tho he's totally not aaron's son lol

the boy jumped but all it did was force terance to give a playful tap of his jaws forward-- and totally whiff. he was a stone, braced for impact and ready to counter-- but it appeared that this stranger held the same tactic. damn. he held still for a moment, waiting to see if the pale boy would make another move... but it never occurred.

forced from his comfort zone, set on getting this mild interaction with a stranger, terance himself lunged (after a good bit of thinking). the stranger was just as bulky as he was, and they were both weak from traveling without a healthy flow of sustenance. it didn't make sense to try to bowl him over, so instead terance aimed to knock him off balance. at the last second his head would curve and he'd aim to knock his weight (through his shoulder) against the shoulder of the other in attempt to knock him to the side-- should his attempt work, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 17, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 20, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 20, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 22, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 23, 2017, 03:50 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 23, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 24, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 26, 2017, 02:06 PM