Altar of Twilight i painted you a picture, but it never looked right
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Aries waited in silence with his small family, quite unsure of what to expect. He knew that the one they had come to see was - or he had been told was - his brother. The memory of Sirius was very much faded and perhaps forgotten, so when the Teaghlaigh wolves finally approached, the boy did not recognise the appearance of the pup. Even so, his eyes searched the boy, looking for anything he might remember. Nothing he could dig up from his mind right now, but perhaps something mind trigger his memory later.

Cass was the first to approach - she marched forward and met the boy head-on, claiming that she did not know him. It seemed that she too had very little, if any, memory of the strange boy. Mother and father spoke a few words of their own, and it was clear that they cared for him. Aries observed for a few more moments when there was a little pause of silence, and then he stepped forward. He shared no words, instead simply reaching out his muzzle to sniff Sirius. The scent, too, was not recognisable to him. "I Aries." He said, lacking much emotion but still a greeting of sorts. "You Sirius?" He tilted his head, though he already knew the answer. This was, apparently, his brother. At least he seemed to be as confused as his littermates.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread