Blacktail Deer Plateau and I've never thrown my mashed potatoes up against the wall
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
What a weird dream - vegetables couldn't talk, and they definitely could sing. Easy shook the snow from her pelt and looked around at her snoozing packmates, wondering what they were dreaming about. Not everyone was there sleeping, of course, but Daddy and a few others had all taken their twilight nap at the same time. Maybe if they all laid together and thought really hard about each other, they'd be able to get into each others dreams?

She contemplated that for a moment, but quickly decided that she had better things to do than actually try to go to sleep. So, Easy padded toward a lump she thought might be that new boy, Burr. "Burr," she said softly, shooting her father's slumbering form a worried look. Ever since he'd gotten hurt, Easy had felt kind of weird around him. She felt better when he was asleep, and she could pretend that he still had both his eyes. "Burr, is that you?" she whispered, drawing closer. "Are you awake?"
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
and I've never thrown my mashed potatoes up against the wall - by Easy - December 01, 2017, 12:27 AM