you can see them wandering off somewhere
<font face="Georgia"><i>Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, </i><b><FONT COLOR="#7c5e4b">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7c6646">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7c6e41">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7b763b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7b7f36">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7a8730">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#798f2a">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#799725">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#789e1f">e</FONT></b>.</font>
10 Posts
Ooc — Riven
He noted her silent gesture, but waited until she had settled onto her own haunches before sinking to his own. Koontz was young—barely more than a pup, to Curran's eyes—but there was a stoicism and inner strength that his subconscious seemed to register. He wasn't a wolf of deep thought or internal reflection; he followed his instinct, and despite her age, Koontz seemed to be a capable leader... even if she didn't quite realize that herself. As she spoke of recruitment, Curran nodded and stored it in his mental to-do list. He would need to scout sooner rather than later, then, with the chill of autumn settling into the region.

In response to her scrutiny, the male rumbled, "My family comes from a place called the Salvajes Valley, not terribly far from here. I have many siblings, and even more aunts and uncles and cousins. Wanderlust seems to find a home in our blood; perhaps some have passed through." Curran shrugged, unsure of what to say beyond that.
Messages In This Thread
you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Curran - September 10, 2013, 01:38 PM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Koontz - September 11, 2013, 10:42 AM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Curran - September 12, 2013, 10:40 PM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Koontz - September 13, 2013, 08:13 AM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Curran - September 15, 2013, 09:53 PM
RE: you can see them wandering off somewhere - by Koontz - September 16, 2013, 10:27 AM