The Sunspire Girls who see him kinda follow him back home
Senoritas, don't follow him!
32 Posts
Ooc —
He reminded her of her ex. He reminded her of her ex. Goldy's brain shut down for a bit, light pink eyes staring into the distance. He could swear he saw reality shatter right before him. Though she said it wasn't in a bad way, was there any good way one could be reminded of an ex? An ex that simply dumped you for being away for a while? Nope. Nope-ti-nopedope. Desperately he tried to put reality back together, but he felt his paw tremble as he went to smooth back his mane.

Eheh - it isn't as lovely as it sounds. Family can be quite a bit more difficult than strangers. My sister couldn't take I was the favorite, so fights were inevitable. He was never the favorite, they just made him believe it, but how was he supposed to know? He was a taker, not a thinker. Besides, it wasn't like our whole family. It was just my parents, my sister and me and our peas- subordinates. He almost slipped some brain junk in that sentence, but he was quick to save it. And this mission - my mission - is important to them because... Because - of course it is. He didn't know. He didn't know and it was obvious and he felt stupid so he stopped talking at once.
Soon he will eat your hearts like cereals.
Messages In This Thread
Girls who see him kinda follow him back home - by Goldy - March 21, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Girls who see him kinda follow him back home - by Goldy - March 31, 2018, 04:07 PM