Silver Moraine I only deal in absolutes
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The fastest way to get from the woods to the plains was crossing through the moraine - it wasn't something Easy liked to do, but it was better than the extra hours it took to get around to one of the easier crossing points.

Still, it was with great consernation that she picked her way through to rocky around, gravel digging between her paw pads and skittering rocks causing her to stumble. At leas the ice had melted - the last time she'd passed through this way, it had been entirely impossible to navigate. "Damn it!" she huffed, fighting back tears as her paw slipped painfully between two rocks. Her momentum carried her anyway, and before her paw came loose, white-hot pain rocketed up past her elbow. "Ow - shit," she yelped, finally extracting her paw and hunkering down as she bit back against the pain.

With a huff of unhappiness, she remained still and weighed her options. It seemed silly to call for someone - she was not far from either territory, she could make it... but it would hurt, and she might mess up her paw further. Finally, the girl swallowed her pride and tipped back her head to give a small, querying howl. Come help me? it asked.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - April 05, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: absolute value - by Easy - April 08, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - April 16, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Easy - April 18, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - April 20, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Easy - April 21, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - April 21, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Easy - April 24, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - April 25, 2018, 01:51 PM