Otter Creek dancing with demons.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Not a problem! :)

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

A grin trickled across the silver lady's lips as the snarls came rumbling back out of the mouth of the den. Why was the little guy being so silly? How did he not know that Fin had no desire to hurt him? It seemed like none of them ever knew that, but then again it was probably better that way. What fun was taunting an angry animal when it wasn't even angry? That's why she didn't often chase things like rabbits or squirrels anymore. They just got scared, not mad. She wanted something that would fight back. Or at least something that was more challenging to get close to, like birds. Damn birds. They were always so quick to notice her and just took off to the sky like in yo' face, loser! Bastards. If she could fly, they'd be sorry. Why couldn't she fly? It wasn't fair, wolves were so capable in so many ways, but did they have wings? Noooo....

And this is why when Fin heard Red's protests, she was too preoccupied with her own thoughts to correctly translate and instead gave her a quick reassuring wink. "Don't worry," she said, her back to the coywolf as she laid down before the mouth of the den, pondering her next move silmultaneously, "I have yet to fail to get a badger to come out of its den and show us its stripes. I'll get him out for us. I promised you fun and I will deliver!"

The good news is, she had yet to ever get anyone killed. Not for lack of accidental effort, mind you. Fin herself was very good at what she did; after so long of doing it, she had to be otherwise she would've been impaled on a hundred antlers, claws and fangs at this point. Her counterparts usually came through pretty well too! Although they didn't always speak to her again when all was said and done...

</style>

Messages In This Thread
dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 10, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 10, 2014, 06:13 PM