Dragoncrest Cliffs Radio reminds me of my home far away.
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
While he had resolved to make sure this time would be different, that the outcomes would not align, he already wondered if that wouldn't be the case without him setting his mind to it. When the sterling pup settled in comfortably close to him, unperturbed and seemingly in good spirits, he was relieved; this go around with newborns underfoot, he at least had a better sense of what he was doing. A greater confidence, more self-assured. It was never entirely easy for him to fathom the lives he ought to guide here as little soft dollops of wolf.. and physically, he simply didn't have quite the same finesse with them as Portia did.. but it was better and all around easier this time, this year.

Quietly he traced his nose, warm breaths and all, over the back of the boy's head, then around to his chest--whatever he could reach, all of him, it scarcely mattered before he smoothed down a few spots of fur he had ruffled up, and groomed any spots that needed such. Happy with his work for now, he pressed him into his own plush fur and lowered his head around him. So long as Dacio seemed happy with it, or his mother saw fit to collect him, he would keep him that way, safe and sound.
Messages In This Thread
Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - June 16, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - June 18, 2018, 12:29 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - June 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - June 24, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - June 28, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - July 08, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - July 09, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - July 16, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - July 29, 2018, 05:22 AM