Kintla Flatlands The fall of the dream machine
20 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

He was pretty thrilled to be seeing his aunt, obviously and giggled like a little kid when she chided him about calling her auntie. Hamied had mostly done so out of sheer excitement, not even thinking about how they were so very close in age. "I know. I know," he replied, wrinkling his nose playfully at her. "I forgot." He wondered if Cyrus yet knew that Koontz was here. The small young male doubted it, though, because Cyrus would have told him if he had known since they weren’t keeping secrets from each other.

"I came with Cyrus," he answered, grinning widely. It was little secret in their family circle that Hamied’s siblings all picked on him, except for Cyrus. "When he told mom and dad that he wanted to set out on his own, I said I wanted to go to. Mom was sad but they let me go. I didn’t think Cyrus was going to be okay with it, but he let me come with him. We’ve been staying up north in some forest." In his excitement to see Koontz, he all but forgot about the raccoon that he had been stalking until movement from it caught his attention. "Would you help me catch that? And then we can talk more about it?"

Messages In This Thread
The fall of the dream machine - by Koontz - September 18, 2013, 10:44 AM
RE: The fall of the dream machine - by Hamied - September 20, 2013, 08:56 AM
RE: The fall of the dream machine - by Koontz - September 20, 2013, 09:52 AM
RE: The fall of the dream machine - by Hamied - September 20, 2013, 10:12 AM
RE: The fall of the dream machine - by Koontz - September 20, 2013, 10:32 AM
RE: The fall of the dream machine - by Hamied - September 20, 2013, 11:07 AM
RE: The fall of the dream machine - by Koontz - September 20, 2013, 11:25 AM
RE: The fall of the dream machine - by Hamied - September 20, 2013, 12:33 PM
RE: The fall of the dream machine - by Koontz - September 20, 2013, 08:04 PM
RE: The fall of the dream machine - by Hamied - September 25, 2013, 08:32 AM
RE: The fall of the dream machine - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 11:13 AM