Whitefish River What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Siqsa Ntima. A strange name to Grezig’s ears, but then again, her name probably sounded strange to others. No matter. She had met all kinds, with different names. Names did not matter. What mattered was skill and intent. 

’If it helps, I am pretty good at hunting.’

“Yes, it helps,” Grezig said. “We always need more hunters.”

Her brown eyes flicked towards the motion of his paw as he nudged the fish before him. ’I prefer aquatic hunting, but other small animals are easy enough to catch.’

“Mm,” Grezig said, to show she was listening.

He sat down, and she allowed her body to relax a fraction. He asked if there were specific trades the Plateau was looking for, or if anyone could be anything they wanted.

“We take all trades,” she replied. “Hunters, fighters, but also healers, counselors, and others. One of our number studies the stars, even.” She hoped that covered enough of what he wanted to know. He seemed competent, but the problem was that the last wolf she’d taken in who had hunted fish had also been mentally unstable, with the mind of a child. She needed to make doubly sure that this male wasn’t… well, an idiot, really. But… she could think of nothing else to ask him.

“Can you demonstrate your hunting skills?” she asked. “Catch another fish and I will lead you to my pack. That is my offer.”
Messages In This Thread
What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 07, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 11, 2018, 10:27 AM