Heron Lake Plateau i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Tegan didn't seem to think much of Towhee's sign language or her hawk, though his very words explained why: "It's always been like this." Perhaps one day, Bat would see these things as everyday too. She would go around making words with her forelegs like it ain't no thang. But until then, she would marvel.

He seemed pretty hopeful that nothing in particular had befallen his Aunt Ceara. "Ceara can handle herself," he'd said. Bat weighed these words and his more present ones, then nodded. She hoped they'd find the she-wolf who so resembled her very own mother, unharmed somewhere, maybe lost but nothing worse.

"Ayy," she murmured in agreement, echoing Tegan's own word from a moment ago, albeit in a very different context. Bat then fell silent as the plateau dropped off behind them and they began scouting properly to the south.
Messages In This Thread
i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:54 PM