Whitefish River What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig took the male’s first few statements without response, for there was nothing to say. But then, at her request that he prove himself to her, he grew offended.

Excuse me? I mean… I know you just saw me dolphin my ass in this water. It takes energy for that kinda thing, and last thing I am to anybody is a puppet.

Grezig slowly raised one eyebrow as he spoke, keeping silent and waiting ’til she could be sure that he was done ranting, or whatever he was doing. Whatever good impression she had of him disappeared in this moment. If he could take orders from his betters (for she was a beta, and he was not) then he was not pack material—any pack, let alone the Plateau.

“Fine,” Grezig said, her voice flat. She stood and, without another word, walked away.

[Exit.]
Messages In This Thread
What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 07, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 11, 2018, 10:27 AM