Lost Creek Hollow i'm not, what you think you can see
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
treason's words rang in his ears for a moment. they held wisdom he could only kind of wrap his head around. to claim a label like that felt strange-- but he supposed he understood what she meant. reluctantly, terance opened up a bit. "i'm not sure i know where to go from here," he admitted, ears pushing forwards, "not literally-- i know what i am to this pack, and what i have to do, and i'll do it-- but..." he'd trailed off, unable to find the words to describe the feelings he had. as always. he wished words would come easier to him. "i don't know how i feel," is how he decided to end it. he felt sad, angry, hurt... a little bit empty. but the large majority of him fighting those feelings seemed to cancel them out. and so he felt nothing. almost normal. it was strange and confusing. he wasn't bottling anything up, either, so he wasn't quite sure what the problem was.

the problem was that everything was wrong and nothing was sacred-- and that terance couldn't do anything about it. he eyed her, a wry smile pressing to his lips. "did that make any sense?"

he went around her comment about the pack meeting and the stranger, instead opting to talk first about moonspear. that seemed easy enough to answer, to deal with right now. pack stuff felt a little harder, just because he was used to rannoch doing all the big things. he knew how to do them, but it felt weird to address them as the alpha rather than the right hand. "almost a year. rannoch joined a few moon cycles after me," he told her.  

but, the pack needed leading. so terance addressed everything else as well, his voice a little more slow as he thought through it. "i'll call a meeting in the next few days... i'll have to talk to valette as well, and send a messenger to liri's pack," he began, deciding ultimately they should probably keep good terms with the packs they'd allied with. "who is this wolf?" he then asked her
Messages In This Thread
i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 06, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 06, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 06, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 07, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 08, 2018, 03:27 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 01:36 PM