Swiftcurrent Creek The fury that eats me alive
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stopped tearing up the ground to look at Bazi and the new comer, at the newcomers tone a growl worked it’s way up from deep in his throat and he said quietly Don’t test me you right bastard don’t test me at all I would rip your face off and feed it to you and if you want to take me to hell you better be damn sure I’d be taking you with me. And so what if I am down here by myself I didn’t call for you I called for Bazi I was talking to Bazi I don’t give a right nut whether or not you don’t like me or you think I’m a fool or any of that other bull shit all I care about is getting you your wolves back while getting the right fool for my leader so get over yourself. his blue eyes lowered in a frosty glare to punctuate his tone, he was not messing around if that wolf wanted his death so be it, he’d fight him for his life, and he’d take half of him with him if not all of it. He turned to Bazi then and spoke softly I told Fox when I left she’d let you all down, clearly she didn’t believe me granted not in those many words either. He couldn’t remember the right words, but he was fairly certain it had something to do with learning to listen to her subordinates or she would shape up to be a piss poor leader and she had.

Jace stared at the male again a glare fixed on his face and his eyes hard and cold, and tinged red still. No Ferdie doesn’t know I’m here and if he is mad I’ll deal with that myself, but I think as Beta I can certainly go down and negotiate if I have a mind too. Jace stared at Bazi and he spoke with venom on his words, If someone so much as looks at any of those girls crooked let alone Leaf I will rip their heart out their throat and shove it up their ass try me once. Jace stared at her listening to the next words and he bowed his head and his voice quiet you had to strain to hear. Bazi I don’t know if he will listen I will try, but I don’t know if he will listen and I can’t promise you that he will, all I can promise is that I will not let anything happen to the girls while their there. Ferdie won’t either, I told you he does not have a issue with them other than they pissed on the borders, but Fox well fox is another story. He sighed his large shoulders rolling as he shook his hackles unsure what to do now. He could go back and try and convince Ferdie, but he didn’t know if it would work or not. Realizing he had cursed in front of Bazi a lot he looked at her and spoke softly just for her I'm sorry for all the harsh language Bazi.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 22, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 04:00 AM