Blacktail Deer Plateau because her words had forked no lightning
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig dragged herself up to a sitting position tiredly, as if she were an old lady instead of a woman in her prime. “Minori,” she said, returning the dark female’s greeting. When Minori said she would lend her ear, the beta hesitated. She really wasn’t sure what she should talk about and not talk about. Was it better that everything be out in the open completely? Would Kavik or—Gods forbid—Liri get angry at her if she just told Minori everything? Not really sure what to say, Grezig began hesitantly. 

“Well… First of all, if I tell you anything, you have to swear on pain of death that you will not go spreading the information around.” Here she held Minori’s gaze long enough to make it awkward, but very clear that she meant business. “I’m not sure how you or anyone else in the Plateau will take all of this and I don’t need the pack to fall apart because there are rumors going around.”

She waited, then, to make sure that Minori promised to keep her mouth shut. Otherwise she wouldn’t say a word.
Messages In This Thread
because her words had forked no lightning - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 06:39 PM