Blacktail Deer Plateau they poisoned the water supply!
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She had been defending their borders - though unfortunately it was the opposite side of the plateau from where the canids had infiltrated - but the snarls and yaps of violence brought the leader forth.

It seemed like something akin to chaos.

Three coyotes - one dark, one chocolate, and one fawn - had crept into their home, driven by hunger. The wild creatures beyond their sanctuary were not faring so well as the pack it would seem, if they were desperate enough to pass by the strongly marked borders and attempt to steal from a larger, stronger group. 

Liri deduced this within a few heartbeats, a sweep of her dark gaze. Minori was closest, fighting the tawny coyote, and as it stumbled back from her shove, Liri lunged towards it. 

Her teeth sunk into its scruff though this didn't limit its movement. It snarled, head whipping to and fro as it struggled to free itself. Enraged as its fangs brushed her face - dangerously close to her eyes - Liri shook the thing vigorously. Her own brain felt rattled by the tactic but that didn't stop her from flinging it to the ground with force - a heavy thud carrying through the trees.

@Kavik whoops! Forget to mention, I rolled a 5 :)
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
they poisoned the water supply! - by RIP Issun - November 04, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: they poisoned the water supply! - by Minori - November 04, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: they poisoned the water supply! - by Siege - November 05, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: they poisoned the water supply! - by RIP Issun - November 11, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: they poisoned the water supply! - by Ruenna - November 11, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: they poisoned the water supply! - by Síff - November 12, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: they poisoned the water supply! - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: they poisoned the water supply! - by RIP Issun - November 21, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: they poisoned the water supply! - by Minori - November 21, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: they poisoned the water supply! - by RIP Kavik - November 29, 2018, 12:43 PM
RE: they poisoned the water supply! - by RIP Issun - December 16, 2018, 11:22 AM