Coconut Grove who bit my wings & ate them whole
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
As her own snarl didn't dissipate, both beast's had their fur standing guard. Purposely he made sure to aim to get eye contact with this woman, a challenge with no reason behind it. Her appology was half hearted and in response the brute's ears flattened - another step toward a challenge, preparing for a clash of teeth and flesh.

His liquid stare did not break from the woman to the new commer, even as the other spoke some odd tongue or try to step between them, Rosencrantz was certain to keep his eyes focused on the woman. Only for a moment he flashed his gaze on the darker male, snarl and defenses still high but clearly not toward him; only his plume behind him flashing from one side to the other in a frustrated act was the only act given about this man's interruption. 

Her reaction however was a little more than necessary when the new commer came in. His attention snapped back at her immediately, brows knitted while he scruitinized her. After her display she spoke again ,,you don't really want to fight a dragon, do you?'' - and that, was enough for him to come to a conclusion. 

"She is ill." Her words, the panic, frantic running, the way she was acting. It was beyond strange. Even with his conclusion he did not relax. If it were up to him he would rid this world of the sick like herself, getting rid of their genes in the possibility of breeding more crazy.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Rosencrantz - November 22, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Aditya - November 22, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 22, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Rosencrantz - November 23, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Aditya - November 23, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 23, 2018, 03:01 PM