Heron Lake Plateau I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Mention of Dio for a lil' behind the scenes flavor and Buckshot if he wants to join in!

Sequoia had spoken to wolves during her scouting expeditions that had left their homes. She had never understood it. Why would one, even her sister Dalia, ever want to leave Drageda? And yet, when Kiwi came to her—best friend and sidekick extraordinaire—Sequoia instantly understood. It had not been an easy decision, but Portia had been around less and less, and Dacio and Opalia were so dreadfully boring. So with a final, brief, and breathless goodbye to Daddy @Dio, she had gone with them. It was the ultimate scouting expedition, and she was sure to ask Wildfire every single question about being a scout and ambassador along the way.

If she had to leave, wasn't it better to leave with family? Sequoia knew that they would not be welcomed back, but again she thought of all the adventures and stories Wraen had. She hoped that one day they would run into each other again, although if Wraen was trying to find her, she would have one hell of a time tracking her down now. That thought was a bit disappointing, but at least @Buckshot had managed to catch them in the act of leaving and had decided to come along, too. At least that's how Remedy assumed that went down. Cactus is welcome to correct. ;)

Now that they were here, Sequoia felt odd being on the other side of this situation. She was so used to sizing up the other wolf and determining if they would be a good addition to Drageda. Now, she would be the object of judgement, although it did seem that Wildfire knew some of the wolves here, which would hopefully give them an edge.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - November 29, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - November 29, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - November 29, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Buckshot - November 29, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - November 29, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - November 29, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Elwood - November 30, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - November 30, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - December 02, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - December 04, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - December 11, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Elwood - December 11, 2018, 10:59 AM