Duck Lake Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He understood the feeling as he too felt the need to wander often. He responded with a nod, looking to the lake a little longer. He felt the other man look to him as he spoke, and Midar turned to meet his gaze before he answered. I'm afraid I get--antsy if I stay in one place for too long. He shrugged when he spoke. It wasn't a lie; it was more of an omission. He wasn't really interested in discussing in further detail just how dark things got for him if he didn't keep busy and stimulated. Sometimes, even wandering wasn't always enough. Today, he was adequately distracted by his intriguing companion, though.

He glanced around before resting his eyes back on Alarian. Are you far from home? he asked next. He yearned to learn more about him--maybe find out why he had starred in his thoughts so often since their last meeting.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 08:31 PM