Duck Lake Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
As intensely as he was studying the other man's face, it wasn't hard to notice the slight hesitation before he answered the question regarding his home. Midar wondered if he still found his presence unsettling; he honestly didn't blame him--he was right to be wary of the monster beside him, but for now, the beast was entirely too captivated with his company to want to cause him any harm. In fact, maybe he should reassure him that he was safer than most would be in his situation. Do I make you uncomfortable? he asked with an amused raise of his dark eyebrow, no hint of offense in his tone or eyes.

He was unfamiliar with the pack name he offered, but he knew the area somewhat from the few times he had passed through. It was quite a ways from his current claim but since they both seemed to be struck with wanderlust, he felt it wouldn't make much of a difference if he wanted to see more of him, which he was fairly certain he did.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 11:16 PM