Firestone Hot Springs I saw you standing there and I knew
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Derg’s greeting—the strength and emotion behind it—surprised and warmed her. Somewhat embarrassed, she reached out toward him, allowing him to nuzzle her. She had no idea what his thoughts suggested, but he seemed almost too happy to see her. She pulled back and looked him over, wondering if everything was okay. “Derg,” she greeted. “It seems all of my siblings followed me, one by one. All of them have since left, however.” Yizur’s disappearance still bothered her somewhat, but, horrible or not, she’d nearly forgotten her sister. She scanned the horizon as if looking for the girl, but saw nothing. “What are you doing here?” she asked, pointing her gaze back to Derg.
Messages In This Thread
I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - November 22, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 06, 2018, 03:11 PM