Blackfeather Woods Sinking your nails in my heart
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

The man he'd been expecting materialised from the murk of the woods. Derg pays no head at first, instead, he tore into the most complete dead-thing that littered here. He glared up at the huge mass -- he then snarled softly, defending the 'food' on this man's territory. 

He retreated a step, dragging the thing with him, and curled his tail up tighter, he wasn't about to let this big man push him about; no matter how big he seemed to be. He'd use cunning to disable him, make him regret the border patrol perhaps.
That's if he even wanted to start a commotion.

Derg then realised he was on a pack border, and the pieces clicked for him. The dead and claw marks were meant to keep people out, not attract them; or maybe it was to attract them. 
Strange.

His lips writhed up, his gaze pointed at the silvered man and tried to anticipate his move.

​​164 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 03, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 04, 2018, 04:46 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 08, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 15, 2018, 01:05 PM