Deepwood Weald they're wearing steel that's bright and true
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He was far too comfortable with the lifestyle he had to be convinced into changing it by some pleading eyes, but thankfully she did go on to elaborate and answer—which all was a lot to grasp at. Jarilo had to listen carefully. She introduced someone named Cry along with it all, too, and his ears swung outwards in a splay. 

Not to have his decline be misconstrued into a dislike for adventure, he worsened his serious face for a moment. I can adventure plenty from my mountain, thank you, he clipped, almost adding that he knew where it was. He was still confused that she would just agree to go to wherever this was that some Cry wanted, but so be it, it wasn't his life. And without following some wolf I don't even know.. to places I don't know either? Nah, he countered, though his tail waved a slow, steady beat. But whatever works for you, he flashed a hint of a smirk then.

Jarilo. What's yours? he asked back immediately before she could find another topic. While a hunch on his behalf, she didn't seem like the type to have a lengthy attention span when it came to conversation. Is the Shadewood some place? he had picked about her answer enough to wonder that much. Maybe it was a pack, even. He couldn't tell and he had never heard of it from Moonspear..
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 24, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 28, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 04:49 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 04, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 08, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 02:01 AM