Blackfeather Woods Sinking your nails in my heart
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

His dark eyes watched the dark man, still waiting. Instead of the movement of aggression, he made to recuit the man. Of course, he would not. His loyalties lay with Grezig and her empire. Not this man's rotting woods. 

Derg looked to eldritch trees, their finger-bones stroked the snow starting to fall like lost angels. Grezig. His eyes lowered again to the dark-wolf and grinned, twisted and cruel, before lowering his head to eat the rotting corpse. He'd consumed a number, and he knew the effects, but over-time they'd become less severe; maybe this time there wouldn't be side-effects. After a few bites, he looked up again. In his sandpaper-voice, he spoke at last. 
"Name."
His voice seemed to echo in the cavities of his chest, but it was probably just how the air lay. His voice held the horrors he's seen and what odious performances he'd displayed to others; here, he could reveal that cruelty for it seemed to fit.

His inner-self felt at home here, the inner, barbaric force that he kept hidden. And would do forever. Derg waited for the man's name.

198 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 03, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 04, 2018, 04:46 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 08, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 15, 2018, 01:05 PM