Firestone Hot Springs I saw you standing there and I knew
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Derg’s affection softened her. She had never been particularly close to any of her siblings, but apparently Derg had always really liked her. That was good to know, at least. “I’m glad you’re here,” she said. Then she quickly got down to business. “Winter is approaching and I’m trying to form a pack. I can take you back to the place I picked out. It’s a large forest where the trees grow close together to help block out weather, so it’s a few degrees warmer inside.” She paused, hesitating. So far, none of her siblings had stayed by her side. Yizur had stayed the longest but even she had disappeared one day. She was taking a chance on Derg, a chance she wasn’t sure she wanted to take, but numbers were important right now.

“Do you want to help me? To join me?”
Messages In This Thread
I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - November 22, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 06, 2018, 03:11 PM