Duck Lake Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He was honestly a little irritated by Alarian's nonchalance regarding the whole thing, but found himself incredibly distracted by the feeling of his touch along his cheek and behind his ear. He wanted to ask more questions--ask if he was at all worried about it, but then Alarian began moving his teeth through the beast's fur, and he released a harsh breath through his nose. He remained perfectly still as the other man continued down his neck, closing his eyes at the intensity of the feeling. His last ounce of control fell away then as he internally assured himself that if his companion wasn't worried about the head pain, then it was probably nothing. He pulled back only enough to meet the other man's gaze, his own eyes lust-filled. The beast wanted to touch now so he could watch Alarian's responses; it was easily becoming one of his favorite things about the scarred male. Midar pushed his muzzle into the fur on the other man's throat, nuzzling it softly before delivering a soft nip. He repeated the pattern up his neck and stopped at his jaw, his worries completely forgotten as he explored.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 08:04 PM