Blackfeather Woods Full of death and glory
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She listened -- well, watched -- and thought carefully. She was getting better at reading the lips of the Listener, and was glad for it. It had been many moons since she'd seen those who gestured the way she did.  "I believe he is a God, and I can follow what you wish me to follow. I myself do not know of deities but, the longer I am here the more I believe."

It was true, she'd experienced the effects the drugs had had and knew there were ones more potent than them. Perhaps one day she would dabble in them and learn of how fragile the divide between the two worlds really is.  "I may one day follow a God or Goddess of my own, but for now I think I shall pray for Peryite, to keep Maegi safe. I will often leave a sacrifice to both Mephala and Sithis, hopefuly they will give these woods better luck." In her words, she spoke of hope and truth.
It was a task she needed to carry out, needed to do to keep her friend safe. If she had not already pledged herself to the support of these woods, she would've gone with the young Melonii to keep her safe. She knew not when she would return; if at all. 
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
Full of death and glory - by Flicker - November 19, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Flicker - November 21, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Relmyna - November 26, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Flicker - November 27, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Flicker - November 28, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Flicker - December 05, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Full of death and glory - by Flicker - December 12, 2018, 06:14 PM