Heron Lake Plateau oogum boogum
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Yeah, let's go sometime! Sequoia interjected when Wildfire mentioned they should go sometime. She was literally always down for some adventuring, and she was really starting to get the itch since they had gotten here and settled in a bit. As to the question asked about Quixote's eyes, Sequoia nodded. Buckshot kinda smells like his fur, but nobody's ever smelled like their eyes like he does. Most of the time, the smell color seemed completely disassociated with the rest of the wolf. Sequoia had always wondered where the colors came from, but she hadn't been able to find a conclusive answer or even anybody who smelled the same way she did.

In all the scouting you did, did you ever meet somebody who could smell colors? she asked. Daddy Dio didn't really seem to know what I was talking about when I explained it to him, and neither does anybody else. I think they try to, but it's different to me. Perhaps, if she'd been a different sort of child, she would have felt singled out. Instead, Sequoia had taken to thinking that this was some special gift that only she had been granted because she was just that awesome.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 09:03 PM