Heron Lake Plateau if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
there was clear hesitation as tegan thought out what he'd say next. part of him just had this feeling that she was implying something-- maybe without even meaning to. he was unsure how to take it-- especially if she wasn't explicitly saying what he thought she was saying. because maybe he was wrong. he kept his suspicions down, instead trying not to trample on any feelings. which, was out of character for tegan, who was pretty firmly set on breaking every heart he came across. that's just what u do when u got broads, u kno?

"of course i want to travel, bat," said tegan with another heavy sigh, though not with exasperation. tegan was young, like, very young, but bat was younger. whether or not she actually showed any maturity was beyond tegan-- who was incredibly immature when it boiled down to it-- but he was positive she didn't quite understand this... since she kind of, uprooted herself from her own pack. "i can't leave the redhawks. this is my home and my family. and i don't really know exactly what kind of life you lived before this, and i get that maybe that wasn't for you... but this is all i've ever known, and it's all i ever want to know," he told her, his pale brow beginning to furrow. "it's just... what if something happens while i'm gone? while we're off fuckin around in the mountains or something?" he tried to reason. he wasn't a stick in the mud! seriously! but tegan actually took his family very seriously... i mean, for real, biggest mama's boy EVER. 

"i got responsibilities here, i can't just up and leave, even if i really wanted to."  he looked at her for a moment longer, silent, head tilting to one side. "do you understand, bat?"
Messages In This Thread
if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 11, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 11, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 11, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 14, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 15, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 05:26 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 15, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 15, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 16, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 16, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 17, 2018, 10:33 AM